How can I file a complaint?
- By completing the online form for filing complaints.
- By sending an e–mail to the Company’s electronic addresses provided email@example.com.
- By calling at 2111902100, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00.
- By letter or in person at the Company’s registered office at Leof. Kifisias 66, Marousi PC 15125, by completing the Complaint Filing Form.
Information required to file a complaint
For the facilitation of our work, when filing a complaint in any of the methods above, you are kindly asked to:
- Provide details that will let us contact you and determine the necessary information about your cooperation with our Company (name and surname, father’s name, ID card, VAT number, and contact details).
- Describe the problem accurately and in detail to facilitate further investigation.
- For convenience, apart from filing online, you may use the Complaint Filing Form.
Complaint Filing Form
If you trade with QQUANT MASTER SERVICER SERVICING OF LOANS AND CREDITS SINGLE MEMBER SA (Quant) and wish to file a written complaint, you are kindly invited to complete the information below.
If you are not satisfied with Quant’s response, you have the right to forward your complaint to other institutions:
Leof. Leof. Alexandra’s 144, 11471, Athens
Tel.: (+30) 210 6460862, 210 6460814, 210 6460612, 210 6460734, 210 6460458
Fax: (+30) 210 6460414
- Ministry of Economy and Development General Directorate for Trade & Consumer Protection
Kaniggos Square, 10181, Athens
Fax: (+30) 210 3843549
- Bank of Greece Banking System Supervision Directorate
Eleftheriou Venizelou 21, 10250 Athens
Tel.: (+30) 210 3201111, 210 3205011
Fax: (+30) 210 3205400
Activation of this mechanism does not inhibit the limitation of legal claims.