The procedure followed
- Once your complaint has been received and your details verified, you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
- We will examine the issue you have reported carefully and thoroughly.
- In case we need additional information, we will contact you immediately.
- Thereafter, your issue will be investigated in cooperation with the competent units of our Company.
- Once the investigation procedure is concluded, you will be informed in writing about the issue you have raised.
Response time to your complaint
We aim at justly resolving every complaint that may arise with the transacting party as soon as possible. We will do so as early as possible, and within the time the regulatory framework provides, namely 45 calendar days after receipt of your complaint.
More time may be required for more complicated issues. In this case, you will be informed about the period within which the investigation of and response to your complaint is expected to be concluded.
Information on the processing of personal data
Quant is committed to protecting personal data and complying with the general regulation on the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as well as with the national legislation on the protection of the personal data of natural persons.
More information on the processing of personal data by Quant is provided in the Company Policy on the Protection of Data Protection: https://www.qquant.gr/personal-data-protection-policy-en.